Hot on the heels of build 38, comes build 45.
This is mostly a maintenance release. However, the new features have been made available to you:
- ADDED: Enhanced coverage for Victorian Courts in CaseTrace using new Jade 3.2 code base.
- ADDED: Enhanced presentation of links to cited paragraphs in CaseTrace.
- ADDED: New methods of handling the structure of decisions, with a view to new features in CaseTrace.
- FIXED: metadata and invalid decision dates are now better handled.
- IMPROVED: The CaseTrace overlays now provide better indications of cited paragraphs. That is, incoming citations to particular paragraphs.
- BUG FIXES: JAD-1706 JAD-1769 JAD-1839 JAD-1767.