What a year it has been! The team at JADE and Little William Bourke (the publisher of the Victorian Reports) have welcomed new friends, said goodbye to old ones; collectively flown tens of thousands of kilometres to teach, learn and explore new opportunities; and continued on our mission as leading digital disruptors in the legal information and research space.
We’ve travelled the country far and wide this year, delivering training sessions to our faithful subscribers and wooing new ones with the power of JADE and the technological advances in law reporting. Once again, we were overwhelmed with feedback from our users about how JADE Professional helps them work faster, better and smarter.
Here are some highlights of the year that has been 2017 …
- “My inquiry is this: Am I still a British citizen?”
- Victorian Reports – Going from strength to strength
- Launch of the New South Wales Law Reports online portal
- “The report of my death was an exaggeration.” – The Printed Word
- End of Year book offer: Whiteley on Trial by Gabriella Coslovich
- 2018 – The best is yet to come!
Wishing you all a happy festive season, and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!
From all the team at BarNet, JADE and Little William Bourke