We are pleased to announce the forthcoming release of BarNet JADE Professional, with the following great new features:
- Automated analysis and visualisation tools.
- A personal BriefCase facility which will allow you to confidentially store your material for use, including offline.
- Legislation with dynamic case law annotations for each section.
- Practice collections for selected topic areas with live links to case law and legislation.
JADE Professional is our next step in delivering legal research the way it can be done. Have no fear, JADE is and will always remain a free access service. The BarNet JADE Professional Brochure explains more. JADE professional
will be released on about 30 November 2012 was released on 10 December 2012.
We are preparing this in our JTS computing facility.
The JADE development team is delighted to announce the arrival of our first public release of an iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry friendly mobile professional legal research app.
We call it JADE Touch. Like the rest of JADE, it is so easy to use that you need to simply use JADE with your mobile device and we will present JADE using JADE Touch.
If you want to see what it looks like on your desktop, try this link: http://jade.barnet.com.au/JPhone.html.
We recognise that there are some rough edges. Please try it and tell us how we can improve it. You can comment on this post or email us to: email@example.com.
This brief post shows you how BarNet’s JADE legal research platform helps you to find cases by most citations
Here is a handy single graphic which explains how JADE helps you search for legal citations
Searching in JADE is now that easy
The JADE Go bar saves you time with your legal search
To search with JADE’s excellent go bar, you can type a few characters of the names of the parties. JADE then shows you the results which match. If you select a popular combination, you can still perform a JADE search by pressing the enter key.
You can even use Natural Language within JADE to save time
Using natural language within JADE, lets you search and display, cases with pinpoint accuracy, thanks to our CaseTrace service.
With this new feature you can:
- Find references to specific pages, even when there is no medium neutral citation.
- Instantly find what was said at a particular paragraph using Medium Neutral Citation format.
You can use plain english to perform your search. Here are two examples:
If you have suggestions, please let us know